The Caribbean Tour took place from 11 to 31 of January 2014. It was a team operation of Polish HAM friends. They were sailing in the area of the Caribbean and they operated from visited countries.
Team members: SP7VC, SP3IPB, SP7TF, SQ7OYL, SP3CFM, K2PRF
- FM (Martinique): 11 – 12.01. Calls to be used: FM/SP7VC, FM/SP3IPB, FM/SQ7OYL
- J6 (St.Lucia): HAM radio activity not planned
- J7 (Dominica): 15 – 16.01 and again 23 – 29.01. Calls to be used: J79VC, J79PB
- FG (Guadeloupe): 17 – 18.01. Calls to be used:FG/SP7VC, FG/SP3IPB, FG/SQ7OYL
- VP2M (Montserrat): 18 – 22.01. Calls to be used: VP2MPG, VP2MTK
- V2 (Antigua): 21.01. Calls to be used: V26/SP7VC, V26/SP3IPB
QSL via home calls.
Institutional: Polish Amateur Radio Union, OT-73 Field Division of the PZK, SP DX Club, Cool QSL (QSL printing), HEX Beam SP7IDX Technology, DXWorld.net, ANMAR Poland, SP-QRO. Stowarzyszenie na Rzecz Wspierania Sportu Krótkofalarskiego, Tel Tad
Individual: DJ9YE, DC8TS, IU0BBS, K0KZA, KK4OK, KK4OW, NU1B, OH1ECQ, SP3RNZ, SP5ADX, SP5DDF, SP5ELA, SP5UAF, SP7QPD, SP8BRQ, SP9MZH, SP9VFD, SQ5JUP, SQ5RWQ, W6EAW, YU7EF